- Soft-magnetic stainless steel
- Free-cutting stainless steel
- Die steel
- Invar alloy
- Austenitic stainless steel
Cold forging equipment
- Shot blasting
- Coating equipment
- Twin screw NC lathe
- Composite fabrication machine
- Honing machine
- Automatic cleaner
Heat treatment equipment
- Vacuum heat-treating furnace
- Controlled atmosphere heat-treating furnace
- Three dimensional measuring device
- Roundness measuring machine
- Surface roughness meter
- Shape measuring instrument
- Tool microscope
Fully automatic circular sawing machine
Uses a carbide circular saw to cut forged base materials with precision and high-speed.
Shot blast machine
Performs surface treatment to prepare for smooth coating.
Fully automatic coating device
Adds a smooth coat before forging.
This transfer press includes high frequency induction heaters, enabling it to perform warm forging, even on materials that are difficult to process.
Vacuum heat treatment furnace
Performs a pre-cutting softening process, especially magnetic annealing of electromagnetic SUS.
Cuts cold-forged products with high precision and speed.
Measures the dimensions of high-precision parts in a quakeproof temperature-controlled room.
Performs ultrasonic cleaning of parts cut with the NC lathe to present them to customers with a clean shine.