We have a wide line up of iron-based soft-magnetic materials, such as free-cutting pure iron / silicon iron with excellent magnetic properties,high saturation flux density materials, and high-permeability magnetic materials.
Compared with common soft-magnetic iron:
- Free-cutting pure iron (ME1F): Soft-magnetic and high cold forgeability
- Free-cutting TICS 2.2% silicon iron (MES2CS): Lead-free free-cutting
- Free-cutting 3% silicon iron (MES3F): High resistance and soft-magnetic
- Permendur (K-MP11): The largest saturation magnetic flux density
Motors, relays, resolvers, magnetic actuators
- ME1F: Fe-0.2Pb
- MES2CS: 2.2%Si-Fe-TICS
- MES3F: 2.7Si-Fe-0.2Pb
- K-MP11: 49Co-2V-Fe (permendur)
[Standard heat treatment condition]
- ME1F, K-MF10, K-MP11 850℃×3hr-furnace cooling, in a vacuum
- MES2CS, MES3F 950℃×3hr-furnace cooling, in a vacuum
[Soft-magnetic properties, pitting potential]
|Steel name||Mechanical properties|
|Magnetic flux density||Coercivity|
[Mechanical properties, hardness]
|Steel name||Mechanical properties||Volume low efficiency
|Reduction of area
the characteristics above are those after standard heat treatment.
[Lead-free free-cutting steel]
Lead-free is made possible by using TICS.
MES2CS is a TICS free-cutting steel.